As you're all aware, our Presidents' Day Cup is a major fundraiser for the program and with 68 courts and 408 teams, your support is desperately needed to help us pull off another successful event. The work assignments, per team, are listed below. Each team has been assigned a 2-3 hour shift at the facility they will be competing at. Thanks in advance for helping us pull this off. A few notes are below:
1) Each athlete is required to provide, at minimum, ONE working adult during the work shift.
2) It is imperative that you arrive and check in with the Parent Support Coordinator NO LATER THAN your scheduled work time. More details on who/where as the event draws closer.
3) Specific duties will be assigned to you at check-in and range from: Coaches Check-in, Admissions, Door Monitor, Court Monitor, Score Sheet Runners, T-Shirt Sales, Raffle Sales, etc.
4) We would GREATLY appreciate it if you help us by NOT requesting shift trades with other teams/players. There are a lot of moving parts we're juggling and we'd prefer this not be one of those.
5) Parents working the closing shifts on Saturday/Sunday will likely be released early if play concludes as scheduled.
6) Thanks again in advance for your support!