DAYTON JUNIORS NEWS
The staff and coaches would like to thank those players, and their respective families, who tried out for Dayton Juniors this season. More than 400 individuals registered and tried out for our club. The tryout and selection process can be draining for both the players and the clubs so we appreciate your patience. For the 2015 season we will be fielding 22 teams in the 12-18 age groups, with 215 players participating. Training begins the first week of December and we look forward to seeing the players and coaches back in the gym!
Important Notice to All Dayton Juniors Players
- December training sessions are scheduled from Dec 1st through Dec 19th. Please refer to the Training Schedule tab above for each age group’s training days and times.
- All players must complete the following 5 items of paperwork and bring to their first December training session. Items 2-5 are available at our Handouts tab above. Players will not be allowed to participate until this paperwork is complete and submitted to their coach.
- Players must upgrade their OVR tryout membership to a full membership by going to the OVR website. (Click Here) It is critical that you follow the OVR instructions to ensure you select the correct club. Please note the caution about not using the scroll wheel on your mouse. Print a copy of your OVR membership and bring to your first training session.
- OVR Player Medical Release w/o Notary (print and fill out)
- OVR Waiver (print and fill out)
- Dayton Juniors Player-Parent Guidelines (read, print the last page, and sign)
- Dayton Juniors Payment Contract (print and fill out)
- The first payment of club fees is also due your first day of December training. First payment is $800 for National teams, $600 for American/Regional teams, and $450 for our 12s teams. Please make checks out to Dayton Juniors. We cannot process credit cards. Payment, or arrangements for payment, must be in place for players to participate in training.
FIVE DAYTON JUNIORS PLAYERS VERBALLY COMMIT!
|Liz Campbell||Springfield Shawnee High School||2015||Robert Morris University|
|Ally Duncan||Catholic Central High School||2015||University of Findlay|
|Kelsey Myers||Miamisburg High School||2015||Ursuline College - Pepper Pike|
|Kennedey Schmidt||Northmont High School||2015||University of Wisconsin - Parkside|
|Jamie Peterson||West Liberty High School||2016||University of Dayton|
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR 2014 COLLEGE COMMITMENTS
|Allison Morrett||Miami East High School||Tennessee Tech University|
|Samantha Cash||Miami East High School||Tennessee Tech University|
|Kinsey Douglas||Milton Union High School||Muskingam University|
|Chloe Brandewie||Catholic Central High School||Muskingam University|
|Erin Jans||Tippecanoe High School||West Liberty University|
|Sydney Scherer||Brookville High School||West Liberty University|
|Cori Blankenship||Northmont High School||Wright State University|
|Angie Mack||Miami East High School||Grace College|
|Hannah Kockentiet||Dayton Christian High School||Wilmington College|
|Olivia Wireman||Dayton Christian High School||Valley Forge Christian College|
|Elizabeth Herting||Beavercreek High School||Cedarville College|
VOLLEY KIDS - A ROUSING SUCCESS
A big THANK YOU to all who participated to make this session of Volley Kids the best yet!